How “adults” get organized for #outsidelands
I’m probably the most organized person I know, besides my mom. My closet is color coordinated, everything I own has a home and I’ll be damned if I leave the house forgetting anything. That happens about as often as I say no to a cookie.
With that said, I thought I’d share my list of essentials for Outside Lands this weekend:
- Outside Lands Ticket (you’d think that’d be obvious but I’ve seen it happen)
- I.D. // Cash // Credit Card
- Thin Blanket or Sheet
- Sunscreen // Hand Sanitizer // Lip Balm // Hair Tie // Brush // Tissues
- Dancing Shoes
- Extended iPhone Battery (Charge up that Mophie)
- Scarf // Layers for night
- Flask (hide it on you or beneath everything in this bag, it works).
- Adult Fun Enhancers
- House Keys
- Trail Mix // Snacks of your dreams
- EVNTLIVE Biz Cards and Swag (Because marketing is more fun when drunk). Come say hi! I’ll give you a lighter and/or bottle opener. I’ll likely be wearing this Concerts (Pants Optional) TShirt and #yogapants because no one cares what you’re wearing. This isn’t Coachella. Be comfortable.
Also, if you’re a floater like me and like to hop around to different groups of friends - bring a flower, balloon, measuring tape or other creative object that makes you easier to spot in large crowds.
And get ready to boogie kids, see you out there.